The Operating Room complex of M.G.M Hospital, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai is situated in
- Ground floor : Minor OT / Emergency O.T.(1)
- 3rd floor : Major OT (14)
- Pre-op room : 8 beds
- Post-op room : 7 beds
It ensures facilities for surgical and anesthetic procedures.
- To set guidelines and facilitate the smooth working of the Operating Room
- To outline processes in order to provide a safe environment for patients and all Operating Room personnel
- To prevent avoidable complications
- To establish processes for aseptic techniques in the Operating Room
- To ensure effective communication between Doctors, Nurses, supportive staffs and other departments.